It’s that time again! It’s time to debrief the first half of Season 6 of the Fueling Creativity in Education podcast. In this episode, Dr. Cyndi Burnett and Dr. Matthew Worwood reflect on the first five episodes of Season 6, highlighting the key takeaways and lessons these discussions have taught them about how they can fuel creativity in school, at home, and beyond.
Listen in to hear Cyndi and Matthew break down the following insights. Then, they challenge you to explore new opportunities for getting involved and facilitating creativity in your community.
Stay tuned for a VERY special guest coming soon to Season 7!
For a chance to win a FREE Fueling Creativity in Education mug, be sure to rate and review the podcast on Apple, Spotify, Audible, or PodBean and then email us a screenshot of your review to email@example.com! The first 5 people to email us win!
Major Takeaways from Season 6 Episodes 1-5:
- Follow your fascination because your heart belongs where your mind wanders. To learn more about the power of following your fascination, listen to the episode with Dr. Penny Hay: https://bit.ly/3Ja8voR
- Find a mentor or be a mentor. To learn more about the benefits of having a mentor and being a mentor, listen to the episode with Samantha Olschan: https://bit.ly/3JaKWML
- Music education is a great way to help children of all ages develop creativity. To learn more about bringing music into your classroom, listen to the episode with Adrian Gordon: https://bit.ly/3IPDOUP
- Give up a bit of your control so you can give students an opportunity to step into their power and take ownership of their learning and creativity. To learn more about how to do this, listen to the episode with Andrea Mango: https://bit.ly/3y55WhP
- Failure teaches kids many important lessons. Failing at something gives students the opportunity to learn and build resilience. Resilience is more important than succeeding because it teaches you not to give up when you fail or make a mistake. To learn more about building resilience in students, listen to the episode with Principal EL: https://bit.ly/3mmraoJ
Eager to bring more creativity into your home or classroom?
Access a variety of creativity resources and tools & listen to more episodes of The Fueling Creativity Podcast by visiting our website: www.CreativityandEducation.com
How can you promote Teacher Creativity?
Read and watch how the concept of Teacher Creativity and Design Thinking can increase teacher agency using new technology, help build a culture of innovation, and support diversity and inclusion and social-emotional learning at your school. Visit WorwoodClassroom.com.