As a parent or educator, you may be searching for online materials to teach children creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
This video course is aimed at older children (ages 9-13) who wish to learn creative problem solving. It is taught through a combination of short videos (maximum 10 minutes) and guided practice. It comes with a workbook that children can fill in along with the lesson videos (recommended), or work through on their own time. The lessons are short, the activities are simple, and students can practice the skills during their normal daily routines.
Each video introduces a new element of the creative thinking process, and we will encourage children to apply the skill to their learning environment. Each video builds on the previous ones, so over the course of a few weeks, your children will have learned a lot, and practiced even more!
What you’ll learn
- Foundational skills related to creativity (divergent and convergent thinking)
- The basics of the Creative Problem Solving Process
- Creative Problem Solving Tools and Techniques
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- There is a workbook included in the course that you should download before viewing the first lesson.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for older children (ages 9-13) interested in enhancing their creativity
Can I use these videos in my educational classes?
- Yes! They are free for home and educational purposes. Copyright is TSFH Ltd.